Current code for BeagleBoard-xM?

Ben Gray ben.r.gray at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 13:07:08 UTC 2011

Hi Benno,

     I've done some work on the OMAP3530 (Beagleboard C3) and got it to
the point of mounting the rootfs, the code is here:

         http://code.google.com/p/beagleboard-freebsd/

     However there are some very rough edges, especially around the pmap
code.  I know others are working ARMv7 support and have done the pmap
code properly, I think if you scan through the message board history you
should be able to find some patches others have posted.

     At the moment I've put my beagleboard work on hold, as I'm now
working on the Pandaboard - We're trying to unify the OMAP3 and OMAP4
trees, as a lot of the drivers carry over between the two.  Damjan
Marion has setup a gitorious page/repo here:

         https://gitorious.org/+freebsd-omap-team/freebsd/freebsd-omap

     this repo has my latest code for OMAP4430 but although the OMAP3350
code is still in the tree it is currently broken.

     Lastly I believe there are others doing beagleboard/pandaboard
development on this board, they probably have nicer patches or code you
can use as well.

Cheers,
Ben.