Porting to Cortex A9.

Ben Gray ben.r.gray at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 18:59:58 UTC 2011

Hi Giorgio,

     I would say at the moment FreeBSD on the Pandaboard is not really a
good choice.  There is still a large amount of work to do on the
drivers, not to mention the H/W codec interface (IVAHD/syslink) and the
opengl 3D acceleration.  (Unfortunately) My recommendation would be to
use Linux on the Pandaboard, the kernel and drivers seem stable and TI
appears to be actively working on and releasing codecs plus the openGL
drivers.

Cheers,
Ben.