freebsd-arm Digest, Vol 250, Issue 3

Guillaume Ballet gballet at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 14:18:00 UTC 2011

> Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 11:29:18 +0300
> From: Andrey Eltsov <andrei.eltsov at gmail.com>
> Subject: EMBEST devkit8000(TI OMAP3530) port
> To: freebsd-arm at freebsd.org
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> Anybody interested in having  EMBEST devkit8000(Beagle board clone) port?
> I've done basic support(MMU armv7, timers, uart, rootfs from MD) for the
> board in the context of the FreeBSD 7.3. Port in mostly based on the AVILA
> board code structure. Would someone like to review?

I would certainly love to review! I haven't had much time to work on
the port recently, and it's great to see someone is still interested
:)
Have you looked at http://code.google.com/p/beagleboard-freebsd or did
you start from scratch? Ben Gray had done some very promising work and
I'm sure building.

Cheers,
Guillaume