Unable to mount root file system-NFS

Andrew Turner andrew at fubar.geek.nz
Wed Jul 28 11:58:57 UTC 2010

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 09:51:42 +0530
Ravindra <ravindra.kulkarni at globaledgesoft.com> wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> I am unable to mount the root file system, please find the boot agrs
> and kernel boot messages.
> Can anybody give me solution on this.I am using the Uboot. I am

It takes some effort currently to get networking working on the
s3c2410. What network chip are you using? Some common embedded parts
don't currently have drivers in subversion or they don't work on ARM.

> set bootargs root=/dev/nfs rw nfsroot=172.16.5.61:/tftpboot/usr
> ip=172.16.5.150:172.16.5.61 console=ttySA1, 115200
There is no need to set these as FreeBSD doesn't use them.

Andrew

--
Andrew Turner
WhiteQueue Consulting http://whitequeue.com/