OpenRD-Client/Ultimate support

Romain Tartière romain at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jul 1 22:30:57 UTC 2010

Hi

On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 10:03:02PM +0900, Norikatsu Shigemura wrote:
> [... patches ...]

Sounds good!  A quick test did not resulted in a panic :-)   The only
issue I had is that named(8) crashed on startup, but it already failed
before.

A quick search on the arm@ ML allowed me to find a few post about this
and a patch was attached with fixes for it in follow-ups.  I tried it
and it worked (quick test only however).  BTW, if you are interested in
it, the final version of the patch is here:
http://people.freebsd.org/~romain/openrd-named.diff

Maybe this patch could be committed (I have not much ARM knowledge so
can't tell if this is likely to unbreak here and break on another board)
?

Thanks!
Romain

--
Romain Tartière <romain at FreeBSD.org>  http://people.FreeBSD.org/~romain/
pgp: 8234 9A78 E7C0 B807 0B59  80FF BA4D 1D95 5112 336F (ID: 0x5112336F)