Mount root from SD card?

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Wed Jan 21 08:03:09 PST 2009

In message: <4977445C.1090504 at bulinfo.net>
            Krassimir Slavchev <krassi at bulinfo.net> writes:
:
: M. Warner Losh wrote:
: > In message: <49772C8A.5020402 at bulinfo.net>
: >             Krassimir Slavchev <krassi at bulinfo.net> writes:
: > : Hash: SHA1
: > :
: > : Alexander Motin wrote:
: > : > Krassimir Slavchev wrote:
: > : >> Oops, sorry this output was without SD card inserted!
: > : >> I've changed the file.
: > : >
: > : > That's some different debugging. I have meant that one, which happens
: > : > when boot_verbose="YES" added to loader.conf, or respective Fx button
: > : > pressed during boot on PC.
: > : >
: > :
: > : Yes this is with kernel VERBOSE_SYSINIT option because I cannot set
: > : boot_verbose from arm boot loader.
: > : Verbose messages from which modules you want to see? I will set
: > : bootverbose manually.
: >
: > Which boot loader are you using?
: >
: > Warner
: >
:
: I am using bootspi to boot from TFTP server.

Hmmmm....  That makes it harder to add a -v flag to get
bootverbose...

Warner