s3c24xx port

Maksim Yevmenkin maksim.yevmenkin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 09:48:33 PST 2009

hello,

i recently acquired openmoko neo freerunner
(http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo_FreeRunner) - "open" gsm phone. i
intend to have as much fun with it as i can :)  d-board
(http://us.direct.openmoko.com/products/dboard) will be coming in next
week (hopefully).

so, i've been doing some research on s3c24xx and freebsd (more
specifically s3c2442b as that is what my moko has). i'm aware of
Andrew Turner's http://wiki.freebsd.org/FreeBSDs3c24xx page. i'm also
poking around projects/arm/s3c2xx0 on perforce.freebsd.org and trying
to collect as much hardware docs as i can from various moko-related
wiki pages on the net.

arm is something new to me, but that is why i always wanted to try it out :)

is there a some sort of a "lead" person on freebsd/s3c24xx and/or
freebsd/arm project in general?

how does one goes about doing the work and making sure to not step on
other person's toes?

thanks,
max