fetch data corruption on local fs (was: Re: problem setting up ports)

bebahu at gmail.com bebahu at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 12:06:09 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have seen the same problem. Fetch is corrupting downloads to local
filesystems. You can try it on an NFS mount or mount your local fs with
"-o sync".

As i have seen there are n x 32bytes of corrupt chunks in the downloaded
file. I hope it correlate with something, but have no time to dig
deeper. Also note cp, scp does not corrupts data so fetch does something
alternatively.

Balazs.