ARM interrupts fixes

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Thu Sep 4 14:40:13 UTC 2008

In message: <48BFE533.7010602 at semihalf.com>
            Rafal Jaworowski <raj at semihalf.com> writes:
: Hi,
: Please review the following changes around interrupts handling in ARM. We
: already started discussing these items with Olivier some time ago:
:
: 1. http://people.freebsd.org/~raj/patches/arm/intr-fixes.diff
:
: At the moment nexus_setup_intr() attempts to set up a number of IRQs in one
: take, calling arm_setup_irqhandler() in loop. This is bogus, as there's just
: one cookie given from the caller and it is overwritten in each iteration so
: that only the last handler's cookie value prevails...
:
: This patch removes such behaviour, however there's one [mis]user of the old
: approach  i.e. the IXP425 qmgr, which needs adjustments too, see p.2.
:
: Apart from style fixes, another problem which is corrected in this patch is
: the unmasking the IRQ source in the PIC after the last handler has been
: removed from list.
:
:
: 2. http://people.freebsd.org/~raj/patches/arm/sys-arm-xscale-ixp425.diff
:
: This splits handling of the two QMGR interrupts so they are explicitly
: managed, as typically done in cases when there are a number of physical IRQs
: used by one driver. I don't have IXP425 hardware and was able to only
: compile-test it, so any help with real h/w testing would be appreciated.
:
: Let me know your comments.

These look good to me.

Warner