Pet Advert.....

James jmarc112 at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 23:30:00 UTC 2007

Hello,

   I will like to place a print Ad on your newspaper and i will like to know the cost for 30 days/4 weeks.kindly get back to me now with the quote,so that i can forward my credit card for the payment.

Description below to be on newspaper:

BRITISH BULLDOGS PUPPIES FOR-SALE! Beautiful colour and features. Loves to CUDDLE! Short cobby body style.Bulldogs of Stokes Ridge have puppies
ready to be a part of your family,Our English Bulldogs are raised in our home with our children. We are not a kennel. Puppies come to you with AKC papers, up to date shots, and health records.Champion Bloodline puppies for sale to approved pet homes only.

Breed: English Bulldog
Gender: Female & Male are available

For Further Enquiry About The Bulldogs Puppies,Email: steve_barrick00 at yahoo.com
Here are the details to be on the newspaper above,get back to me with the quote so that i can email you with the credit cards for the payment

Regards

James

Email me with the cost to these email address: jmarc112 at yahoo.com