4-bit SD Card mode

Bernd Walter ticso at cicely12.cicely.de
Thu Jun 7 18:10:03 UTC 2007

On Thu, Jun 07, 2007 at 06:54:17PM +0200, Björn König wrote:
> M. Warner Losh schrieb:
>
> > If you come up with something that works, we can get it into the
> > tree.
>
> Apropos, what about this one that is attached to this mail? You need it if
> the boot loader hasn't setup the MCI.

We should at least split it into a processor specific and board
specific _machdep.d file.
So far the kb920x_machdep file has become more or less a processor
specific file as it is used for many different boards.
But I still think that the loader should take care about HW-setup.
The loader need to setup the HW anyway in may points, why not do it
completely then?

--
B.Walter                http://www.bwct.de      http://www.fizon.de
bernd at bwct.de           info at bwct.de            support at fizon.de