timeout while detecting SD card

Björn König bkoenig at cs.tu-berlin.de
Wed Jun 6 08:09:46 UTC 2007

Krassimir Slavchev skrev:

> I use MCK 80MHz and cpu clock 240MHz without any  problems.

I would assume that certain devices won't work properly. I doesn't have
much experience with the at91rm9200, but with at91sam7s256. The
controller's maximum MCK(=PCK) is 55 MHz according to the specification,
but actually it worked almost fine with 96 MHz. At least USB didn't work
properly anymore, but most peripherals. Obviously there are many reserves
beyond the specification and I think it behaves potentially similar with
the at91rm9200.

Björn