MMC cards support

Stanislav Sedov stas at FreeBSD.org
Fri Dec 14 12:19:51 PST 2007

On Fri, Dec 14, 2007 at 12:32:39PM -0700 M. Warner Losh mentioned:

> USB works.  I've used three different serial parts as well as a flash
> reader and a flash stick on my KB9202A.
>
> The device error for port 1 is because you are using the FQPA
> packaging of the part.  This packaging doesn't bring out the second
> USB port.  However, the internal pullups aren't quit strong enough for
> the usb hardware to realize there's nothing connected to it.  This is
> an erratum of the part.

I receive these messages for both ports: every time for port 2, and for
port 1 when device connected to it (USB mass storage in my case).
Though you answered to my question (thanks!), usb works, so I'll tinker
with the board's configuration (probably it was wired slightly differently, or
anything else).

--
Stanislav Sedov
ST4096-RIPE