Setting up an AT91RM9200 based board (KB9202B) with FreeBSD

Soeren Straarup xride at x12.dk
Mon Dec 3 00:32:33 PST 2007

On Mon, 3 Dec 2007 01:04:21 +0100
Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky at c2i.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have now successfully compiled the userland and the kernel for ARM.
>
> The next problem is to get the bootloaders installed. I've tried to
> search google about this, but no luck.
>
> Any hints?
>
> I have the KB9202B connected through a serial cable.
>
> I have tools like "minicom" and "kermit" installed.
>
> How to proceed ?
>
> --HPS
unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-arm-unsubscribe at freebsd.org"

This is how it works for me:

in src/sys/boot/arm/at91/Makefile.inc
I set BOOT_FLAVOR to the board i'm working on.
Then to setup the cross env i do the "Building the boot loader".
http://people.freebsd.org/~xride/arm/

/Soeren

--
Soeren Straarup   | aka OZ2DAK aka Xride
FreeBSD committer | FreeBSD since 2.2.6-R