Intel PXA270

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Tue Aug 7 16:13:15 UTC 2007

In message: <ca254e910708070836v63cd992cg9ffdfaa5f4d28fe4 at mail.gmail.com>
            "Michael Zhilin" <mizhka at gmail.com> writes:
: Thanks you, Olivier!
:
: But can we help for porting anyhow?! I've got Palm LD with same processor.

Of course you can help!  The more the marrier!

There's also some work to get QEMU to support these devices, which may
make the porting easier.  I've been totally snowed under at work or
I'd be playing with it already...

Warner