ARM boot process

Bernd Walter ticso at cicely12.cicely.de
Tue Sep 5 20:04:16 UTC 2006

On Tue, Sep 05, 2006 at 07:04:21PM +0200, Andre Oppermann wrote:
> I included the qdmmc driver in my working kernel as well but it fails
> to detect an inserted SD (1GB) or MMC (16MB) card.  How does the IO pin
> setup on the AT91RM9200 work?  Where are the IOs assigned to the functions?

SD is not supported by qdmmc right now.
For a dmesg with an MMC see http://www.bwct.de/rm9200-dmesg
Connection to the card slot is just identic to the handbook.
But it might be that you've wired the slot the second SD channel, which
arent't the same wires as MMC.
I use -current with the driver - not shure if there are any missing
points about IO setup with P4.

--
B.Walter                http://www.bwct.de      http://www.fizon.de
bernd at bwct.de           info at bwct.de            support at fizon.de