Kendin KS8695

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Fri Jul 28 21:23:26 UTC 2006

In message: <20060728211455.23062.qmail at web88006.mail.re2.yahoo.com>
            Gardner Bell <gbell72 at rogers.com> writes:
:
: --- John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j at resnet.uoregon.edu> wrote:
: >
: > Depends upon what you mean by compatible...  ARM should support the
: > processor core (I'm not sure what the 922T has over the 920T
: > processor),
: > but as for the devices attached to the core, there isn't any support
: > that I know about for the chip...
:
: Core processor support is what I meant by compatibility, sorry for not
: being clear with that in my original message.  ATM, I'm trying to get
: as much documentation on all the attached devices as possible.  This is
: proving to be difficult though.

Hopefully you'll find enough to be useful.  This sounds like a cool
chip.  I'd love to see support for it in FreeBSD...

: > We are starting to integrate the arm toolchain patches into CVS head,
: > but until then, you can pull the patch out of perforce:
: >
: http://perforce.freebsd.org/fileLogView.cgi?FSPC=//depot/projects/arm/gnu%2darm.diff
: >
:
: Thanks, are the patches located there the same as the ones located
: here:
: http://people.freebsd.org/~cognet/freebsd_arm.txt

These should be updated shortly...

Warner