Removing CVS from HEAD

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Mon Sep 10 00:01:41 UTC 2012

On 9/9/2012 4:55 PM, Erich Dollansky wrote:
> I would suggest to keep it in the system and announce its end when
> older system like 8.x or 9.x are at the end of their life time.

I think you misunderstand the proposal. No one is suggesting removing
CVS from FreeBSD 7, 8, or 9. It will _only_ be removed from what is now
HEAD, which will eventually be 10.0-RELEASE.

Doug

--

    I am only one, but I am one.  I cannot do everything, but I can do
    something.  And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what