FreeBSD Installer Roadmap

Josh Paetzel josh at tcbug.org
Wed Jan 19 21:46:24 UTC 2011

Quoted text from Nathan's email:

After some discussion with M. Warner Losh and Josh Paetzel of iX
Systems

<snip>

This isn't a real reply, I discovered I wasn't subscribed to arch@, so it's a
copy/paste.  If your mail client hates it, it's my fault.

I'm looking forward to finally moving on with life, and installers, seeing
sysinstall laid to rest, and the merging of efforts from everyone involved.

I'm also very committed to making this process as transparent as possible.  If
you have questions feel free to ask.  The question and it's answer will
probably appear on wiki.freebsd.org

--
Thanks,

Josh Paetzel