net80211 11n fixes: Begin handling 11n channel status flags

Adrian Chadd adrian.chadd at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 15:26:27 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Here's the first 11n related patch to push into -HEAD.

This adds handling 11na/11ng HT/20 channel flags when scanning for
access points. Without this patch, 11na/11ng APs aren't considered for
association.

I'd like to push this into -HEAD and a modified version of it into -8.
With this, my modified ath+hal driver can be built as a module and
installed for testing without any further kernel changes.

http://people.freebsd.org/~adrian/ath/net80211_11n_fixes_1.diff

I'll look at getting HT/40 modes working at a later date.

Thanks,

Adrian