Linux kernel compatability

Ed Maste emaste at freebsd.org
Thu Jan 6 20:47:32 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jan 05, 2011 at 10:39:40PM -0700, Scott Long wrote:

> Adaptec used to provide FreeBSD tools for most of their stuff, back when they were still around/relevant

For what it's worth, Adaptec is now providing both their commandline
tool for FreeBSD 6/7/8 in i386 and amd64 builds (6 binaries), as well as
their Java management UI.  That is, over time their support of FreeBSD has
increased over time.  (I'm still waiting to see if/how this changes under
PMC, of course.)

-Ed