FreeBSD problems and preliminary ways to solve

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Fri Aug 19 09:05:47 UTC 2011

Hello, Robert.
You wrote 19 августа 2011 г., 12:56:02:

> Is the issue here that FreeBSD is dropping more packes, or just that FreeBSD
> is reporting that it drops packets?  Historically, we've returned ENOBUFS from
  I wasn't clear enough: we didn't try FreeBSD, as I'm developer in
this project, and our admins (ops) know nothing about FreeBSD and have
enough current tasks to don't have any spare time to try new system.

  Maybe, I'll be able to "borrow" one of test servers in _my_ spare time
and try to play with FreeBSD in this environment.

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev at serebryakov.spb.ru>