[patch] functional prototype of root mount enhancement

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Tue Sep 28 17:31:26 UTC 2010

Hey Marcel,

haven't had a chance to look through this in detail yet.  One item
that has always bugged me is why when we hit the prompt that has to be
the end of discovery...  Why can't we have a method to listen to new
geom providers being advertised and then 'short circuit' the ask
prompt if /dev/da0s1a or /dev/ufs/rootfs or whatever it originally
wanted appears.

Maybe this isn't .ask, but some other verb in your language?

Warner