Request for review: build infrastructure for Clang

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Sat May 15 18:32:12 UTC 2010

On 05/14/10 08:24, Ed Schouten wrote:

> - Clang depends on many LLVM libraries. The Makefiles for these
>   libraries are stored in usr.bin/clang/lib.

I was hoping someone else would bring this up, but no one has so here
goes. There seems to be a whole little sub-hierarchy under
usr.bin/clang, including the lib stuff you mentioned above. Is this
necessary for some reason, or could the bmake bits be placed in their
normal locations in the tree before the project is imported?

Doug

			-- Propellerheads