Final sanity pass: xdev

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Wed Mar 18 18:04:52 PDT 2009

In message: <18881.38984.133668.539997 at gromit.timing.com>
            John Hein <jhein at timing.com> writes:
:  > : One more thing... Now that we've switched to bsd ar, installing
:  > : gnu/usr.bin/binutils installs the gnu ar as gnu-ar.  Cross-built
:  > : ports can't find arm-freebsd8.0-ar
:  >
:  > Doh! Thanks for the patch.  I'll run it through my QA cycle.
:
: Okay.  Thanks for getting the 1000 monkeys to give it a test run ;)

Sadly, I'm an old-time C++ programmer, so I have a virtual base class
that causes 1000 virtual monkeys to be created and shoot my foot at
random intervals.  Not the most useful thing in the world, but it is
C++, so what can you do :)

Warner