Final sanity pass: xdev

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Fri Mar 13 08:05:09 PDT 2009

In message: <20090313125115.GU31961 at hoeg.nl>
            Ed Schouten <ed at 80386.nl> writes:
: Hi Warner,
:
: The last couple of days/weeks I've been working a lot with LLVM+Clang.
: I'm currently writing some BSD makefiles to see how hard it is to add
: Clang to our base system, as a proof of concept.
:
: A nice thing about Clang is that it seems to be very easy to compile in
: multiple backends into the same Clang binary. If we ever switch to Clang
: in the base system (who knows), it would be interesting to see whether
: it's useful to just compile in all backends by default.
:
: Anyway, I took a quick look at the xdev patch and it looks okay. :-)

Woot!  Please let me know if it causes problems.

Warner