Fifolog - a circular file for embedded systems

Rink Springer rink at freebsd.org
Sun Feb 17 11:10:43 PST 2008

On Sat, Feb 16, 2008 at 10:44:28PM +0000, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> But yes, for a number of reasons, I personally lean towards the base
> system, as that would allow us to offer it as an option for syslog
> also on regular systems.

I think having this in base would be great - a port may work well too,
but since it's pretty small and quite useful to have without having to
install ports, I'd vote for the base system as well.

--
Rink P.W. Springer                                - http://rink.nu
"Anyway boys, this is America. Just because you get more votes doesn't