Integration of ProPolice in FreeBSD

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Sat Apr 19 21:24:59 UTC 2008

On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 11:37:01AM +0200, Jeremie Le Hen wrote:
> given that some ports simply don't compile with SSP (qemu, gcc4,
> etherboot), my personal opinion is it should be enabled by default
> for ports on -CURRENT in order to spot those out.

Whate we generally do for sweeping changes like this is to first
run them through an "experimental" build.  This does two things:
1) the packages from this run don't get uploaded; 2) in almost all
package runs, we only build the packages that will have changed
since the last run.  Thus, you don't get complete coverage.

mcl