Removal of /etc/skel, your opinions please

Remko Lodder remko at FreeBSD.org
Wed Nov 28 14:01:05 PST 2007

Dear arch@ members,

I would like to remove /etc/skel from the BSD.root.dist mtree file
since it is no longer being used and I would like to remove unused
items.

I understood from a PR  (46062) that there are no references to this
directory any longer. There is a proposal to symlink this; but I dont
want to keep this alive at all where possible..

Does anyone have objections to this change? If so, please let me know
why you have these objections so that I can take them into account.

Thanks in advance for your time!

--
/"\   Best regards,                      | remko at FreeBSD.org
\ /   Remko Lodder                       | remko at EFnet