*at family of syscalls in FreeBSD

Eric Lemar eric.lemar at isilon.com
Wed Jun 6 21:18:26 UTC 2007

Ok, I'll get together a rough patch of what we are doing.  Strict Posix conformance wasn't a top priority and it's currently in a FreeBSD 6ish branch, so I'm sure it will require at least a small amount of work to be useful.  Unfortunately there's a bit of other code to untangle this from and (as always) other stuff to keep me from spending time untangling, so it will probably be a few days before I get a chance to put it together...

thanks,
Eric Lemar