final version of the *at patch for review

Roman Divacky rdivacky at freebsd.org
Fri Jul 6 14:10:48 UTC 2007

hi

I present the final version of the *at patch for review. Everything
what was missing the last version was added. Every issue pointed out
was fixed. As far as I know :)

The only problematic part I am aware of is auditing. I just reused auditing
from the respective non-at counterparts.

The patch can be found at: www.vlakno.cz/~rdivacky/linux_at-070706.patch
and applied like "cd /sys && patch -p0 < linux_at-070706.patch"

you need to rebuild world and kernel to get this working.

I tested this using simple regression test: www.vlakno.cz/~rdivacky/doat.c
and www.vlakno.cz/~rdivacky/fd.c (the first is to test syscalls the latter
to test libc fdopendir).

I tried to stick to the POSIX API as described in the draft.

Please review this so it can be committed.

thank you

Roman Divacky