md directories in the install

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Sat Apr 21 16:26:40 UTC 2007

Greetings,

I have a need to install boot blocks for the arm.  However, there's a
lot more variation in the arm world, so I'd like to segregate the boot
blocks by platform.  boot2 for an at91rm9200 won't work for an xscale,
or maybe even other at91rm9200 boards, but the sources to the two boot
loaders are liklely 90% common.

To that end, I thought I'd place them in /boot/at91, /boot/xscale,
/boot/samsung, etc.  However, I need to get these directories created
to install into somehow, but only for the arm.

What's the best way to go about doing that?

Warner