Product Sales From Print Publicity

Marsha Friedman marsha at event-management.com
Tue May 9 19:12:48 UTC 2006

If you'd rather not receive this kind of email, just reply with a <no thanks> to let us know.  Your request will be handled quickly.

USING PRINT PUBLICITY TO BRAND AND SELL YOUR PRODUCTS…
It Can Be The Difference Between a Failed Creation and a Household Sensation

There are literally thousands of new products scheduled to be introduced in 2006.  As more and more new products flood into the market, you need to be proactive if you want to distinguish yours from the pack, build brand awareness and become noticed by the buying public.

The majority of Americans read newspapers and magazines as a key source of information and entertainment, so if you really want to create a “buzz” about your products, you can’t afford to ignore the power of this medium.

That’s why most PR firms will tell you……Print is King.  Every drop of ink is  invaluable.  Whether your product is talked about in national magazines or simply mentioned in weekly newspapers, print exposure provides a legitimacy and credibility that just can’t be matched by paid advertising.

Here at EMSI, obtaining print exposure is one of our most popular specialties…and our fees are unbeatable.  Our signature three-month national print campaign includes the following steps:

•??After reviewing your product and doing in-depth research of the marketplace, we will write a 400 to 600 word article that discusses your product to eager consumers and highlights its benefits.

•??We’ll distribute the article to thousands of journalists at daily and weekly newspapers all over the country.

•??In addition to this mass newspaper distribution, we will also develop a customized database of journalists at regional and national magazines, trade publications, etc., and we’ll distribute your article to these journalists as well.

•??Additionally, we will distribute the article to internet news websites that can pick up the story. These sites are frequented by consumers and news journalists who use the web for story research.?

•??We will relentlessly follow up with every journalist requesting a sample of your product or an interview with your spokesperson.

•??We will also utilize a PR industry tool that provides us with inquiries from journalists looking for story sources on topics that are wide ranging, ever-changing and cover every area imaginable.

•??We will provide a clipping service and will send you copies of all newspaper and magazine clippings we receive even after the three months are up.

As a client who has used our service put it:

“We've had more inquiries from journalists in the past two weeks than I've gotten on my own in the past year.”   Gary Palmatier, Larkfield Publishing

The best news is, our service is available at an affordable price that you won’t find anywhere else.  Most agencies charge two or three times more for the exact same service!

So, if you’re not getting print coverage for your products – give me a call!  For nearly two decades, we’ve been introducing our client’s products to the buying public through radio, TV and print publicity.  Let us do the same for you!

I can be reached at 727-443-7115, ext. 208, or you can e-mail me at mfriedman at event-management.com.   I look forward to hearing from you.

Warmest Regards,
Marsha Friedman, President

P.S.  Our services also include the production and media placement of award winning radio and TV commercials and infomercials.  Our rates are surprisingly affordable and our team is the same one behind the hugely successful “Eight Minute Abs” TV spot!

EMSI
1127 Grove Street
Clearwater, FL 33755
727-443-7115 ext. 208