Import src/sys/sys/hash.h from OpenBSD/NetBSD

Andre Oppermann andre at freebsd.org
Wed Mar 8 08:38:45 PST 2006

Florent Thoumie wrote:

> I'd like to import sys/hash.h, or at least see somebody doing it. It's
> needed by openospfd. At the moment I'm simply copying the file to the
> work directory, but having it in the tree still is better.
>
> Any thought? volunteer?

Claudio (@openbsd.org, the main author of OpenOSPFD and OpenBGPD, sitting
about 6ft from my desk) already asked me about this to aid portability.
There are a couple of other things he has prepared for me to commit to
FreeBSD for BGPD and OSPFD.  The connection here is really strong because
we work together and I essentially pay for a large part of his time working
on the routing daemons.  We discuss almost all changes he makes to it and
to the kernel.  It's just that I have piled that stuff up in my local cvs
repo and awaiting committing.  Stay tuned.

--
Andre