Subversion? (Re: HEADS UP: Importing csup into base)

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Fri Mar 3 01:22:58 PST 2006

In message <20060303082016.GA17730 at stud.fit.vutbr.cz>, Divacky Roman writes:

>I think that Robert Ollivier strongly suggested using mercurial as our
>(possibly) next vcs, so if any move from cvs then to mercurial..

Until somebody comes up with a killer argument, and none of those have
been seen yet, it is extremely unlikely that we will change vcs at
all.

Considering how much stuff a change of vcs would affect, just think
about all the scripts and routines the committers have on their
development computers, a significantly better reason than "it is
prettier" is required.