RFC: FreeBSD/xbox MFC patch

Rink Springer rink at FreeBSD.org
Wed Aug 16 08:34:33 UTC 2006

Hello everyone,

In hopefully timely order for 6.2-RELEASE, I've made a MFC of
FreeBSD/xbox as it appears in -HEAD, which has been quite stable.

The functionality is completely identical to what is in HEAD. As nfe(4)
doesn't yet exist in HEAD, the -STABLE branch uses nve(4) as a suitable
replacement for the time being.

Anyway, the patch can be retrieved from
http://rink.nu/tmp/xbox-6stable.diff, which I'd like to commit somewhere
next week. The code is identical to what we currently have in -HEAD; a
few minor modifications were made to make it work for -STABLE.

Questions or comments are much appreciated.

PS. The dev/fb/boot_font.c change is a leftover include from the Alpha
days (this file used to be Alpha-specific), imp@ already removed this in
-HEAD, refer to revision 1.6 for more information.

--
Rink P.W. Springer                                - http://rink.nu
"When will the internet move from 64Kb max .com domains to .exe