Moving /usr/sbin/setkey to /sbin/setkey.

Pawel Jakub Dawidek pjd at FreeBSD.org
Mon Oct 3 03:05:01 PDT 2005

Hi.

I'd like to move setkey from /usr/sbin/ to /sbin/.

Currently, rc.d/mountcritremote is called before rc.d/ipsec, because
someone which want to use setkey(8) can have /usr/ NFS-mounted.
Because of this, one cannot protect NFS mounts with IPsec.

Moving setkey(8) (like NetBSD did, AFAIK) to /sbin/ and changing the
order of rc.d/mountcritremote and rc.d/setkey should solve this
chicken-and-egg problem.

Any objections?

PRs:	conf/58832 conf/72135