[CFR] correct type of addrinfo.ai_addrlen and netent.n_net

Hajimu UMEMOTO ume at freebsd.org
Tue May 31 08:53:16 PDT 2005

Hi,

>>>>> On Tue, 31 May 2005 17:37:05 +0200
>>>>> Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des at des.no> said:

des> You can't just bump libpam; you need to bump all the modules along
des> with it, because libpam will only load modules with the same major
des> number as itself.  In fact, there is only a single SHLIB_MAJOR for the
des> entire src/lib/libpam tree, in src/lib/libpam/Makefile.inc.

Thank you for clarification.  My patch bumps SHLIB_MAJOR in
lib/libpam/Makefile.inc.

des> Is it really necessary to remove the padding?  It gives us a lot of
des> trouble for zero gain.

I think such cleanup should be done before major release.  However, if
our consensus doesn't want to remove the padding, I'll stop removing
it.

Sincerely,

ume at mahoroba.org  ume@{,jp.}FreeBSD.org
http://www.imasy.org/~ume/