[CFR] correct type of addrinfo.ai_addrlen and netent.n_net

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Tue May 31 07:09:55 PDT 2005

In message: <ygezmub1t1c.wl%ume at mahoroba.org>
            Hajimu UMEMOTO <ume at freebsd.org> writes:
: Hi,
:
: >>>>> On Tue, 31 May 2005 06:38:41 -0500
: >>>>> Jacques Vidrine <nectar at FreeBSD.org> said:
:
: nectar> It isn't clear to me that bumping the libraries' version number in -
: nectar> CURRENT is necessary, but I have no objection, either.
:
: Thank you.
: Though libc was already bumped, the rest is not bumed.  So, we need
: bumping the rest which refer getaddrinfo(3).  Unless bumping, we'll
: not be able to have compat libs for 5.X.

So the libraries that depend on libc need to be bumped to allow
producing compat libs for 5.x?

Warner