[CFR] correct type of addrinfo.ai_addrlen and netent.n_net

Hajimu UMEMOTO ume at FreeBSD.org
Tue May 31 05:26:05 PDT 2005

Hi,

nectar> It isn't clear to me that bumping the libraries' version number in -
nectar> CURRENT is necessary, but I have no objection, either.

Thank you.
Though libc was already bumped, the rest is not bumed.  So, we need
bumping the rest which refer getaddrinfo(3).  Unless bumping, we'll
not be able to have compat libs for 5.X.

Sincerely,

ume at mahoroba.org  ume@{,jp.}FreeBSD.org
http://www.imasy.org/~ume/