Bug in #! processing - One More Time

Garance A Drosihn drosih at rpi.edu
Fri May 13 09:19:32 PDT 2005

At 7:05 PM +0300 5/13/05, Maxim Sobolev wrote:
>Attached please find patch which rips any special processing of
>command line arguments. It should put FreeBSD into the very same
>ship with the rest of unices and linuces out there.

Actually, thanks to a message from Paul Saab last weekend, I've
been working on this change for much of the past week.  I want to
make sure that this time we get the change right.  As near as I
can tell, every single change which has been made to this file in
the past year has been wrong in one way or another, so I've been
extra-paranoid that I understand what is going on and why it's
going on...

Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   gad at gilead.netel.rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer           or  gad at freebsd.org
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute    or  drosih at rpi.edu