making nmdm(4) emulate actual speed.

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Mon Jan 3 10:47:41 GMT 2005

I participated in an "Editor Celebrity Death Match" recently and
being the senior combatant my weapon of choice was ed(1).  To
properly show off ed(1)'s main weakness I wanted to run my slides
in ed(1) on a 300 bps line.

Rather than use two USB-serial dongles and a usb-hub, I hacked nmdm(4)
up to actually respect the baud-rate set with stty.

Would this be considered generally useful ?