Looking for a project to get started with kernel programming

Bhanu Chandra vbhanu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 06:23:54 GMT 2005

Dear,

I went through http://people.freebsd.org/~phk/TODO/ and found some
inetersting projects. The one that i found the most captivating is the
"Kernel stack depth warning" project. I am a student and I am
interested in Operating Systems and intend to take up Research in the
same field. You can find my resume in vairous formats at
http://home.iitk.ac.in/~vbhanu .

I have been a consistent performer in academics and am very much
motivated to work on projects related to Operating Systems to get
hands on experience.

If for some reason you cannot give the above said project to me then
please suggest other projects that you can.

Anticipating a positive reply,

Thank you,

V Bhanu Chandra
Third Year Undergraduate (B. Tech.)
Dept of Computer Science and Engineering.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
Kanpur.
India