4.x device failure?

Sam sah at softcardsystems.com
Mon Sep 13 12:12:34 PDT 2004

Ah.  Well that answers it.  I'll fail unloading of the
module if devices are open.

This leads to a curiosity as to how the RAID
failover modules work at all.  I guess if you abstract
the real disk(s) under a logical disk you can change
the bottom layer without affecting the top.  I'll have
to look at that code a little closer.

Thanks -

Sam