Change to output

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Mon Sep 6 15:45:23 PDT 2004

In message: <200409062234.i86MXxen039742 at grimreaper.grondar.org>
            Mark Murray <mark at grondar.org> writes:
: "M. Warner Losh" writes:
: > Consider the following patch.  It includes ....
: :
: > notice how it explains nicely why it appears that asn1_compile is
: > built 3 times (it really isn't, but you have to do the obj, depend and
: > all parts).
:
: NICE!
:
: > I've been running these patches, or variations on the theme for over
: > two years now.  I'm thinking it would be good to commit to head.
:
: I agree. What might this break? Tinderboxes? Do you have a fix for them
: too?

I have no idea what it might break.  That's one reason why I posted
it.  I don't use tinderbox.

Warner