scheduler (sched_4bsd) questions

Stephan Uphoff ups at tree.com
Sat Oct 2 16:37:41 PDT 2004

On Sat, 2004-10-02 at 14:31, Peter Holm wrote:
> OK, right now I'm testing with all of Stephan's patches + the
> MUTEX_WAKE_ALL flag. Uptime is 3 3/4 hour and looking good.

Great.

Your attached diff contained all the fixes needed and I don't see the
need to post a cumulative patch.

The only thing left to do is migrate a critical sections from
kern_mutex.c to subr_turnstile.c for readability.
(no functional changes)

Maybe it would also better to just force  MUTEX_WAKE_ALL in
kern_mutex.c (#ifndef MUTEX_WAKE_ALL \n#define MUTEX_WAKE_ALL\n#endif)
to avoid temporary configuration file pollution?

	Stephan