Removing T/TCP and replacing it with something simpler

Karim Fodil-Lemelin kfl at xiphos.ca
Fri Nov 5 09:12:17 PST 2004

    In the case where all connections go through the SATLINK and are
splitted by proxies, it make sense to use this knowledge and not
renegotiate cookies for every connections since we know there is only
one path to the internet and that all SATLINK connections will support
(T/TCP or whatever name it will have). Do you have any plan to include
that knowledge in your design or is it too much of a special case to
really care?

--
Karim Fodil-Lemelin
Lead Programmer

Xiphos Technologies Inc.
(514) 848-9640 x223
(514) 848-9644 fax
www.xiplink.com

The information transmitted is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material.  If you have
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
this communication and any copy immediately. Thank you.