Platforms

reddevil69 reddevil69 at cox.net
Fri Jun 11 20:15:25 GMT 2004

Hello there.  I am very tired of all the problems with Windows and am interested in stabilizing my machine with a better OS. I still want to play my Windows games, but I'm totally fed up with all the bs I have to put up with running Windows. My question has to do with platform types, and which port I need for my rig ( AMD Athalon XP 2400+, Gigabyte Ga-7VM400M Mobo) . Could someone please tell me, in plain, non-geek English, which non 64bit platform I need to use that would allow me to run a stable rig that would still let me play my games? (i.e. FreeBSD, Lindows, Mandrake, whatever?) Thank you very much for your assistance.