New TCP/IP checksum code and a HOWTO on how to modernize and fix FreeBSD's FP-unit use in the kernel (was Re: ether_crc32_[bl]e())

Fri Jun 4 13:17:02 PDT 2004

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 12:55:57 -0700 (PDT)
Matthew Dillon <dillon at apollo.backplane.com> wrote:

>     You might also want to look at our new MMX/XMM optimized
>     bcopy/copyin/copyout.

I monitor the DFly newsgroups and have a special folder where I save
some interesting commit logs. The memcpy/bcopy/bzero commit logs are
already there... :-) But I don't think I will be able to do anything
with them in the near future.

Thanks for providing a guide,
Alexander.

--
           I'm available to get hired (preferred in .lu).