cvs commit: src/sbin Makefile src/sbin/bsdlabel Makefile

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Mon May 5 14:33:07 PDT 2003

With reference to the commit below, we need to decide our strategy
with such disk maintenance tools.

Do we compile&install only what is used for the current platform ?

Do we compile&install all tools on all platforms ?

I don't particularly care one way or the other.

The intent is that the tools work on all platforms, but since we
don't cross-build boot-code, there is some natural limits to their
usefulness.

For make [cross-]release, we can build the necessary tools as release
tools, so that does not necesarily factor in this discussion.

Poul-Henning